- Please be sure to update your phone number, address and insurance information at every visit.
- Please try to arrive ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time for check-in.
- Please allow three business days for prescription refills to ensure that you don’t run out of medication.
- Please turn off your cell phone while at our office. A patient phone is available to use in the reception area.
- Please do not bring children with you if you are having a surgical procedure done.
- Chronic medical issues (for example: hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol) require at least quarterly office visits with a provider.
- Please allow at least one week for us to contact you with laboratory and imaging results. In the event of an emergency, we will contact you immediately.
- A physical exam is intended to be a well visit and for routine screening only. If you have medical treatment issues or need to have a procedure done, we ask that you schedule a separate visit.
- Co-payments or payments for services not covered by insurance are due at the time of service.
- No Show/Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24-hour notification to cancel an appointment. There is a $25.00 no show administrative fee, unless the appointment was for a procedure, physical or well child exam, in which case the charge is $40.00. We allow all patients one grace charge. However, after three no show/late cancelled appointments, we ask that patients find a new healthcare provider, as this becomes disruptive to our other patients.
We are continuously looking for ways to improve our service. Your feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!